• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How Many Books Do You Own??

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I know, eh? Everytime I start looking for something, I find a Goosebumps book instead. They're like hiding in every corner of my house. Just a few days ago I found Night of the Living Dummy Part 1. Trippy...

ancredelamour

Registered Member
i have enough to fill my book case! a few hundred, i used to read a lot but now i never seem to

Pocketfizz

Registered Member
I take advantage of free online book downloads so I only have just over 200, I would to have a nic shelf of books at my house but I have a good way to go yet :)

koipen

35 only. I'm constantly buying book from amazon though, so the amount increases by 4 or so every month (aiming to have 50 by easter). I enjoy books not only as stories and text, but also as physical objects. That's why I like to buy hardcovers. I never buy new though. They are expensive, compared to used books for as low as 0.01 euros.

My bookshelf needs to be extended soon, though.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I actually just tried to count them all but I got lost somewhere around 230. I'd say just by looking that I have around 300-350.

ashie624

Registered Member
I think I have a little over 150 books. But I am trying to add lots more to my collection. I have a huge list of books I want to read. I just have yet to buy them.

topgear2

Registered Member
I have about 20 books in my collection and I have read them near about 15 times.. I just read them again and again.

Spaniel

Registered Member
I have books scattered all over my house. I'm not going to go find and count them all, but an estimate would be... about 150-200. I love reading, but don't buy books all that often.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I have more than I'll ever read. Perhaps some kind of bonfire would be in order.

redsoxocd

living on the border
213...the result of working in a used book store and being able to get books for free
------
I know, eh? Everytime I start looking for something, I find a Goosebumps book instead. They're like hiding in every corner of my house. Just a few days ago I found Night of the Living Dummy Part 1. Trippy...
i remember those books, my favorite one was the one with the hamster...I dont remember the title

Last edited: