• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many blues does a green have?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
There's gotta be some way that we can turn a colour into a quantity. Would blue be less than green, or what?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
If I were high (which I am) I would say green. But because I am high I am not quite sure what I would say if i were sober or high I wouldn't be able to tell you what I don't mean.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm pretty sure Danny has been high all day.
------
of course I've assigned personalities to numbers 1 - 10

:dork:

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, I'm not high. This is just me sober.

Also, yah jeanie haha. 3 is a mean number. same with 5 and 7. but 2, 4 and 6 and 8 are friendly. Although 8 seems like it has the capability of being snarky. I'd assign a 'nality to 9, but 7 8 9

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
No, I'm not high. This is just me sober.

Also, yah jeanie haha. 3 is a mean number. same with 5 and 7. but 2, 4 and 6 and 8 are friendly. Although 8 seems like it has the capability of being snarky. I'd assign a 'nality to 9, but 7 8 9
get out of my head!
------
although they're not cruel; they're cool mean, in the same way that amy and pam can be "mean"

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
3 would totally be bliss. Good things come in three, but watch out for that 3rd strike.

and Pam'd be 7. Lucky number seven, but once again, 7 8 9.

and 5? well...i got nothing.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
yah, but i'm not mean!

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
well actually I never really thought of 5 as mean. 7, yes. 9, definitely. 5 is actually really danny norman melnyk

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
are you saying I act like a 5 year old? lol