• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How many auctions do you sell per month?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Who here sells items online on a regular basis? How many items per month?

I used to sell MP3 players but haven't been doing that for a while. I sold 5 or 6 a month at the time.

Lorak27

Registered Member
Oh man, I'm not real consistent. Some months I may sell 30 or more things and then I'll go through a spell where I sell nothing. A lot of the things I sell are mine that I no longer need or want. My husband and I buy a lot of things on dvd to watch and then I resell them. At times I will pick things up from sales cheap that I know I can make a profit with. Some months I'm mainly I buyer of others things.

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I have been more regular with selling items lately than ever before. Though lately I have went through a dry spell, just to much other stuff to do than listing on ebay. Plus I have found their fees to be crazy lately. I started listing on Blujay and though its slow selling, there are no fees and it is gaining members.

I mostly sell my own stuff too, but occasionally i will purchase something I know will resell and I can make a profit on.

Lorak27

Registered Member
Andrew said:

I used to sell MP3 players but haven't been doing that for a while. I sold 5 or 6 a month at the time.
My husband wants a MP3 player for when he runs. I know nothing about them. Can you fill me in on anything important I should know? Are the ipods compatable with PCs?

dize

Registered Member
Andrew said:

It has gone up. It was 5 a month, now I have doubled that. I want my bid values to go up though.