How many auctions do you sell per month?

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Mirage, Sep 13, 2005.

1. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Who here sells items online on a regular basis? How many items per month?

I used to sell MP3 players but haven't been doing that for a while. I sold 5 or 6 a month at the time.

2. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

Oh man, I'm not real consistent. Some months I may sell 30 or more things and then I'll go through a spell where I sell nothing. A lot of the things I sell are mine that I no longer need or want. My husband and I buy a lot of things on dvd to watch and then I resell them. At times I will pick things up from sales cheap that I know I can make a profit with. Some months I'm mainly I buyer of others things.

3. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

I have been more regular with selling items lately than ever before. Though lately I have went through a dry spell, just to much other stuff to do than listing on ebay. Plus I have found their fees to be crazy lately. I started listing on Blujay and though its slow selling, there are no fees and it is gaining members.

I mostly sell my own stuff too, but occasionally i will purchase something I know will resell and I can make a profit on.

4. Lorak27

Lorak27 Registered Member

My husband wants a MP3 player for when he runs. I know nothing about them. Can you fill me in on anything important I should know? Are the ipods compatable with PCs?

5. dize

dize Registered Member

It has gone up. It was 5 a month, now I have doubled that. I want my bid values to go up though.