• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How long will you go without showering?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When I am at school or work I shower basically everyday. But I have noticed recently that I'm quite happy to go a longer time on holidays without showering. If I am going to spend a day with friends or something then sure, I will shower beforehand. But if I know I'm just going to spend a while at home then I could 2,3 or even 4 days without showering.

So which are you? The shower every single day or else type, or the type that can forgive a couple of days and it doesn't bother you?

Konshentz

Konshentz
If I have access to a shower, then I'll take one every day. But if I am camping or something, then obviously I can't. I have been guilty of bumming it before and skipping showers, mostly when I was depressed, but I tend not to do that anymore. Haha.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually shower every day, and definitely shower if I'm going out somewhere. The longest I ever go without a shower while I'm home just sitting around is one day. I can't go longer than that without feeling disgusting.

I've been on hiking trips where I've had to go six days without a shower. Rinsing in a stream every few days was all I would do. It doesn't bother me as much when I'm outdoors.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Oh yeah camping is a given. I hate not showering when camping! When I'm just around the house it doesn't bother me, if I'm doing nothing strenuous then there is no real chance of getting dirty. While camping however there's no escaping dirt and grime everywhere! I once came back from 2 weeks out in the bush and could actually see dirt in each and every single one of my pores. My family said I smelt like a gum tree, it was so gross. I had to wash my hair about 5 times in a row before I felt clean after that camping trip.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I shower every day. I always feel dirty if I don't. Showers make me feel refreshed and always wake me up.
I don't wash my hair every day, though. I wash that every other day and with it being really thick I can get away with it.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't go a day without showering. I mostly shower twice a day and rarely do i shower once or never. I just don't feel comfortable without showering at least once a day.

Bliss

Sally Twit
Give Smelnick a chance to reply before you go thinking that.

Honestly, you can have a quick shower in five minutes or less so I don't see why everyone doesn't jump in at some point of the day.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Honestly, you can have a quick shower in five minutes or less so I don't see why everyone doesn't jump in at some point of the day.
If you had a bad case of chronic lazyitis like I do then I think you'd understand.

Iris

rainbow 11!
Seems like I'm the only dirty child here who is content without showering for a while.
Give Smelnick a chance to reply before you go thinking that.

If you had a bad case of chronic lazyitis like I do then I think you'd understand.
lol @ smel

I skip every other day. Like, I didn't shower yesterday, but I did the day before that. and I'm going to shower today. It's just such a FUCKING hassle with my long hair. Seriously, it's starting to touch my lower back. I really need to cut it.

But sometimes on the in between days, I will shower but not wash or get my hair wet and just take a whores bath.

BUT. I have been known to go four days... But those are extremely rare and only if it's a holiday and i'm not working. lol That happens maybe twice a year.

I guess we are a bunch of dirty dykes (in before bliss)