• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How long will The Rock stay?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think it's safe to start this thread now LOL. Here are a few questions regarding The People's Champion.

1) How long will Rock's time last? Will it be over after WM, carry on to the summer, last longer?

2) Do you see him stepping in the ring, and wrestling again? Something along the lines of what Bret Hart did when he came back.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
There are really two thoughts running through my head about this, both conflicting...

1) He will stay through WM and up until SummerSlam, or so.
and
2) He will go through to WM and STOP after the big night, maybe making an appearance on RAW the next night, but that would be it.

The more I think about it, the more I think the latter.

He may say he isn't promoting a movie, but I KNOW he is there for a reason. Fast Five comes out CONVENIENTLY close to WM, and he has a role in it. So, it only makes sense that the movie sponsors WM/WWE for a bit. Only makes sense.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think they do have some sort of plan for the Rock after Wrestlemania but I'm not sure what it is or how long it'll last.

I don't think he's going to wrestle either; he doesn't need too.

I don't think we should get our hopes up that he'll be on RAW every week up until Wrestlemania either.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I think they do have some sort of plan for the Rock after Wrestlemania but I'm not sure what it is or how long it'll last.
Well he isn't the Raw GM, so that leaves some sort of program with another superstar. Maybe The Miz. Imagine Miz/Rock! Oh the possibilities!

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I doubt we will see the Rock every week. My gut is telling me that he will show up for the last two Raws before Mania and leave on the Raw after Mania. I really don't see him showing up every week on Raw unless he really gets in a feud with the computer. My guess if he does get in a feud with the computer it is going to be none other than Vince McMahon. Rock vs McMahon at Mania would be nice. Seeing the people's elbow. Rock Bottom through the spanish announce table. I wouldn't mind seeing those two go at it at Mania. But I doubt the Rock will stay for a long period after RassleMania.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
I doubt we will see the Rock every week. My gut is telling me that he will show up for the last two Raws before Mania and leave on the Raw after Mania. I really don't see him showing up every week on Raw unless he really gets in a feud with the computer. My guess if he does get in a feud with the computer it is going to be none other than Vince McMahon. Rock vs McMahon at Mania would be nice. Seeing the people's elbow. Rock Bottom through the spanish announce table. I wouldn't mind seeing those two go at it at Mania. But I doubt the Rock will stay for a long period after RassleMania.
I would not like to see Rock/McMahon. No matter how much I love Rock, I think there is really no purpose for this match, even if they make one up!

If Rock has ANY match, it will be against Cena. But we all know that won't happen.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I was really pleased to see The Rock make his return, hell I haven't marked out that much in a long time (apart from when Booker T came back at the Rumble but to be honest I didn't really care) and I am very pleased he is back but as others said I am not sure he will come back in a wrestling capacity. I would love to see him feuding with Cena or even a run with HHH if he ever comes back wrestling actively.

If however he does go a week after Wrestlemania I would have preferred he never came back at all and it will make everything he said on Raw entirely pointless.