How long will it take to rewatch a typical anime?

Discussion in 'Anime' started by Vegito728, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Vegito728

Vegito728 Registered Member

How long do you guys wait when you want to watch a series all over again? Is there a certain length of time that needs to be passed before you revisit your old dvds or fansubs, or can you break them out a few weeks after finishing a series?

I tend to wait a year or two when the anime tends to fade off my mind and I can't remember every detail of it anymore. There has been exceptions like FMA and Gundam Wing.

2. Swiftstrike

Swiftstrike Registered Member

Hmmm depends on the series. Sometimes 2 years or 6 months. I think I average about 8 months to a year.

Sometimes Ill re-watch the series mainly because Ill buy the dvds after it was licensed.

3. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

Whenever i feel like it.

Took me a while to watch Kiddy Grade again after i finished collecting, i've seen Hellsing three times and Bebop twice (but that isn't finished so it doesn't count)

4. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

Depends on how long it is, sometimes a week but if its long 6 months to a year. But there are so many factors I cant give a good answer.

5. Sephy

Sephy Forum Drifter

Definitely depends on the anime. I have no desire to watch Chobits again, but I'll Cowboy Bebop anytime.

6. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

If I am motivated I can watch about 5 episodes a day so if it is 50 episodes then about 10 days