How long to wait for a reply?

Nanner

Registered Member
I won 2 auctions 3 days ago from the same person. (she does have over 1000 feedback at 99.9%) As soon as the 2nd one ended I wrote asking about combined shipping. Not a word so far. (NOT paying 9 bucks shipping for 2 little kid things) I wrote her twice. Do I write again? Wait another day or two? I've never ran into this problem before in an auction I've won. I've been very very lucky on eBay so far and the people I've dealt with both buying and selling. Maybe one or two little problems and all resolved quickly. This is driving me nuts cuz I usually pay for stuff within hours if not minutes of winning. I'm very anal that way :D

trees

Registered Member
Hi, I think I would wait about 4 days, then ask again, maybe say...." Friendly reminder" Hi I know you must be swamped, but I won some of your items, and would like to know if you will combine shipping so I can pay! I am so excited to get my items, please let me know! Thanks so much!

Or maybe not! That sounds too nice! lol lol

kromsales

Registered Member
I really depends...did they offer combined shipping? If not they may not want to do and just choose not to answer you. Unfortunatley if they didnt offer it in the auctions I would say you will be stuck paying the $9. Thats why I always be sure and ask before bidding :( It sucks but thats the way it is.

Nanner

Registered Member
kromsales said:
I really depends...did they offer combined shipping? If not they may not want to do and just choose not to answer you. Unfortunatley if they didnt offer it in the auctions I would say you will be stuck paying the $9. Thats why I always be sure and ask before bidding :( It sucks but thats the way it is.

Normally I do. (and no she didn't say anything about combined shipping but no complaints on multiple winners in her feedback....you'd think there would be a comment if she didn't)??? I was waiting for the first auction to end and looking at her other auctions. Saw something that caught my eye but was ending in about 5 more minutes. No time to ask and I just figured....hey a little kids pair of leggings......she can throw those in the same package...... Maybe not? You'd think she'd answer me either way since both times I wrote I told her I was waiting to pay until I heard about shipping......

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
If she does the right thing she will do it. But I have seen alot on ebay that arent very "nice" :( I hope she does it for you. Just be sure to watch when she said to pay by so she doesnt file NPB on you. ***Crosses fingers she is decent to combine***

Nanner

Registered Member
Thanks! Just wrote her AGAIN.....we'll see what this brings.

(oh the Wendy's finger lady is on the news....something about she goes to court today)

kromsales

Registered Member
Hope she does it for you! I really hate when people jack up thier shipping to make a buck. Just do it in the auction not shipping :(

Nanner

Registered Member
YES! Received a reply when I got home tonite. She is only charging me shipping for one! Yeah! Said she replied before but I never got anything. Who knows....with eBay I've found mail to be funky in the past. Infact all the things I wrote to her I was suppose to get copies of and never did. Anyway it's all taken care of, paid for and hopefully on it's way tomorrow. Thanks everyone!!!!! (yeah like my kid needs MORE clothes..... :D)

ShaunAL

Registered Member
there are a few things to consier. you have mentioned her great feedback. so maybe something has come up? family emergency> i know i have had it happen before and beleive me she has it on her mind that her customers are waiting. give her the benefit of the doubt then try and get her phone number throug the request on ebay.

geeze i read all of these i thought.... then i post mine go back and look at it and see where you said you paid for it.... sorry for the wasted space.

Last edited: