How long is your workout?

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Simple question....

When you workout, whether lifting or running, how long do you usually go for or does it depend on the situation ?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
My runs are about 30-35 minutes. I haven't been able to lift for awhile due to injury, but when I was lifting, it was about 45 minutes. I normally divided the lift workouts by making upper and lower body on different days.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
My cardiovascular is usually less than twenty minutes a session. When I lift, I try to keep it under ninety minutes. It is normally between forty-five and ninety minutes depending on the day.

ancredelamour

Registered Member
I work out for 20 minutes a bit before I go to bed- this is new in my routine, its some fun thing I found on TV.
When I wake up I do a half hour of yoga, and then I do as many jumping jacks as possible, run up and down as many stairs as possible, do as many crab squats as possible, as many push ups as possible, and then dance to an album. Yup. That takes me about 45 minutes.

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
My workouts are 2 to 2 1/2 hours every single time, no more, and no less (other than tapering for important things like regionals and state obviously then it's more like 1 to 1 1/2 hours.)

It does not depend on the situation how much time i go for, however the situation decides the pain level that you experience during the workout.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Weights - 20 to 30 minutes, maybe longer.
Running & related - From a hour to two hours.

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
I usually do a couple of hours a day. Which consists of an hour on the bike in the summer and some lifting.

In the winter just half an hours lifting in the evening, but I do walk a couple of miles everyday.