How long have you been in the Tag Cloud?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hi all.

How many of you have made it into the Tag Cloud and how long have you been on there?

Me, I have been in the Tag Cloud ever since Hybrix had started it. I think i have even been in the same row and Bolded every since it started.

So how long has your name been up? What are you going to do to stay on there or do you not realy care?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2008

2. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I've never been on it. I'm not as elite as you. :mad:

3. Nightsurfer

I thought I saw you on it on Monday or Tuesday. I could have sworn I saw you on it.

4. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Really, how sweet. :lips:

Honestly, I don't know how to get on it or what it's there for. :embarassed:

5. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Can't say as I have ever actually paid any attention to the tag cloud much less want to be on it lol

6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

My name appears and disappears on the front page. Earlier this week, Himeko and I were laughing at the phrases we can make with the tags (at one point there was "easy Echoes", lol).

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Umm. What's this?

8. Nightsurfer

On the front page left hand side just below the stats you can see it. It's just a listing of all the major and new tags added to threads. Tags make things easier to look up if you can't remember the full title of the thread.

Yeah I have been making funny phrases too. I have been waiting for a good one to pop up so I can take a S Shot of it to post.

9. English-Emo-Boy

English-Emo-Boy Supreme System Lord V.I.P. Lifetime

My complete name hasn't been on the cloud but I've seen the word 'emo' several times.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Never seen Alex on it yet, not that I really notice the Tag Cloud.