• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How long has your computer been on?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
How long has your computer been powered on?

If you aren't sure how to check this, (In Windows) go to:

Control Panel / Network Connections

Then open one of your network connections to view the status of it. It will tell you how long the connection has been active.

I am at 18 days right now.

The longest I have ever left it on without restarting was around 100 days. The longest I have had it turned off in the past 5 or so years has been for a few days at a time when I moved. Other than that I usually power it right back on after restarting, which is 99% of the time only because a software install requires a restart. The other 1% of the time is when Windows freezes on me, which hardly ever happens now.

:)
 

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
A week, but we had a power outage.
 

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Right now it's at 5 hours because I just restarted. But usually my computer stays on all the time and only gets turned off if I am just restarting because of an update or a software install, or if I am going to be away from the house for more than a day or two.
 

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
12 days 18 hours wow I didn't realise it had been that long since I had a restart : )
 
Top