How long does it take you to get work/school?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by snowflake, Jan 8, 2009.

1. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

It takes me about 5 minutes to get to work. Not long i know but it's nice to work close to home. Some people in my company live about an hour away, i think of all the time wasted in travelling and if it's worth it.

How long does it take you ?

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

It takes me literally 5 minutes, by walking to get to my College, its so close it would actually take longer to go by car.:lol:

3. TheNugg00tza

TheNugg00tza New Member

About 25 minutes from home to school,its actually better that way..you can always relax in the bus before arriving to hell..

4. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Depends on how fast I can speed...normally to work about 30-45 minutes, going home at least an hour.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

When I was at school it took me about 10 minutes. Literally just down the road. However, I used to walk past my friends house on the way, to walk with her, and that always added on an extra 5 mins, but meh.

6. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

20-25 minutes depending on the highway traffic. Its not a bad commute.

7. Kite

Kite Registered Member

About 35/40 minute walk to my lectures (my department is at the wrong end of campus) and 30 minute walk to the library, where I pretty much live. I don't mind I like walking a lot, and it means I've done exercise in a day without even realising.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I get picked up from home and dropped off too,so i guess if you counted the time it takes to walk to the van about 15 seconds,20 if its a frosty morning lol.

9. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

Depend on road conditions, (ice, traffic, etc) it takes me like ten minutes to get to school.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

If I catch the bus, it takes me 5 minutes to get to school, but if I walk in my lazy pace it's 30 - 35 minutes.