• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How long are your showers

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Do not count if you have to shave. It is just for washing your hair and your body. In addition, do you wash your hair first, or your body?

Last edited:

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Too long...is that a good answer? haha

I go hair first as well. Sometimes I stand in there and just let the water shower over me...I always do it in the morning to help wake me up.

NellyBell

Registered Member
I've never been much of a long shower person. I get bored. I'm usually in and out in 5-10 minutes, since we're not counting the time to shave. I wash my hair first and then my body.

Impaired

Registered Member
It depends. Work days, about 10 minutes and since I am balding and the hair I have left is 1/4" long - that includes shaving in the shower (best thing in the world, I never get razor burn)

In winter, usually as long as possible. Especially now that the kids are on their own and the wife and I have all the hot water to ourselves.

In the summer, I still like hot showers but towards the end, I turn off the hot and turn the cold up full.

Carmelita

Registered Member
I would say that I spend about 10-15 minutes in the shower. I always wash my hair first because I like to let the conditioner stay in my hair until I'm done with the rest of me. Seems to help my hair.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I'd say on average 5-10 mins, but it depends on the time. If it's a work morning and I'm in a hurry I can shorten that even more. If I'm off and relaxing on a weekend and have some music playing from my laptop, it may be a little longer.

I'm bald and shave my head, but will say that I do start with shampoo for my beard. I like it to soak while I'm doing the rest of my so fresh and so clean clean routine.

I'm 50/50 with morning and night showers. I like being freshly clean for work, but a lot of times it doesn't wake me up that much and I end up rushing. I like showers at night because then I feel super comfortable going to bed.