• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How is music changing the world as we know it?

G

Gaara_EATS_pies

Some artists have songs about politics that can change the mind of people's opinion about Pollitical Leaders. And sometimes music reflects the way a person feels and they can relate to the songs and their mood changes.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Gaara_EATS_pies said:
Some artists have songs about politics that can change the mind of people's opinion about Pollitical Leaders. And sometimes music reflects the way a person feels and they can relate to the songs and their mood changes.
If a music can greatly influence a person to that degree, then evidently they are not very intelligent as it is.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I don't know. I think music can change your mood pretty easily. You're driving down the road, and you got a fast song blaring, and it makes you just want to go faster.

Or you're listening to some classical music while you're laying on the couch, and it relaxes you and makes you comfortable.

Or listening to sad music can make you sad. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven. That song gets to me everytime. It's about his son dying.

Blur

iPimp
Or, more likely, they are simply followers who can't make up their own minds with confidence so they turn to people who seem to be successful and know what they're talking about to think for them.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Sephy said:
I don't know. I think music can change your mood pretty easily. You're driving down the road, and you got a fast song blaring, and it makes you just want to go faster.

Or you're listening to some classical music while you're laying on the couch, and it relaxes you and makes you comfortable.

Or listening to sad music can make you sad. Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven. That song gets to me everytime. It's about his son dying.
You are talking about emotional changes, not whole political change, that will influece a persons life down the road, of course people feel different emotions during various songs, thats natural.

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
I don't know abou tthat whole showing skin to much becaue I love to see nice legs. Thats besides the point though. I think music has a very big impact on people. If you listen to alot of ganster music there is a big chance tha tyou will belive you are a ganster and stay in the hood. While if you listen to smoth r&b there are good chances that you will be less hype. So I belive that artist need to watch waht they say and find ways to express them self. After all what they say and do can effect alot of people.