• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How i see things

WISDOM

Hi, i'm pretty new to these forums and this section seemed interesting to me so i'm going to start by sharing the things in my head that i haven't really been able to share with anyone before. Hopefully it will create some nice discussion.

So ill first talk about my views on the earth and how we are supposedly "destroying" it. We aren't destroying the planet beyond all repair, its been shown that the world could EASILY rebuild itself if humans were to be wiped out from existence. If the world can adapt to so much and have everything it needs for each species to live and go by their instincts, then it can handle the intelligence of humans, and what we are capable of. Whether it's a "God's" doing, which i will talk about later, or whatever cause there is that made this planet and universe for that matter it is bigger than us in every way and we are so small compared to the earth that no matter how intelligent we are, i believe that the world can take it.

It's OUR RACE we need to worry about. We spend so much time worrying about the earth's health and what we are doing to it, that we forget about the very reason we want the earth to be healthy in the first place, us. If we come together and stop being so caught up in whats right in front of us, we can finally make progress in the right direction. This whole global warming scam i'm not going to get into because it brain washed so many people it's hard to explain in writing. Search "the great global warming scandal" or whatever it's called for more.

We shouldn't be worrying about religion, because honestly it's old fashioned and we need to look at the big picture here. Religion is, and always has been a way to explain things we don't understand. It can also be a way of living, or "guidelines". But what people don't understand is that what they are doing is completely contradicting their beliefs. Some, not all, but some religions judge and exclude a lot of people. They are not as accepting as they seem. I realize there are many exceptions, but religion is just dividing the human race even farther than it is, more and more. I'm all for believing in something after death, and to be honest i'm actually excited to see what happens, if anything at all.

Everything we do just brings us closer to extinction, it seems that even though we have been given this high intelligence it's ironically gone to our heads, and caused us to force it on every generation without choice simply because it was forced on to us. It's like even though we are so intelligent its brought our race to a downfall because we are so greedy and big headed.

Ever wonder why we live like we do, routine lives, the same as the next, and last person. It's why my dream is to get rid of everything and just travel the world and find out as much as possible because i know i will die before i understand everything, and it disappoints me.

I will continue any thing else i may have forgot when people start to post their opinions. I know this is all over the place and i probably contradicted myself numerous times, but i'm just venting my feelings for the first time and i'm letting it all out at once in a flood. I would edit it but i'm not really in the mood to do that all right now.

In a final statement, we have been given this high intelligence and we need to think about how we are going to use it before its too late. Granted, we have made A LOT of progress and HAVE done a lot of good with it, but i feel as though we are missing something. I'm not trying to force my opinion on anyone because that would be religion. I don't want anyone to take this the wrong way and i want people to go their own way with things but this is how i'm going to live.

Feel free to comment on anything!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
my dream is to get rid of everything and just travel the world and find out as much as possible because i know i will die before i understand everything
I hope you get your wish. That may be one of the greatest gifts that people can give themselves. Of course, there's also something to be said for the vantage of watching deep-ocean dives on Animal Planet...

_Owi_

Registered Member
Ever wonder why we live like we do, routine lives, the same as the next, and last person. It's why my dream is to get rid of everything and just travel the world and find out as much as possible because i know i will die before i understand everything, and it disappoints me.
Never seen "Into the wild"? Happiness is real only when shared.

About the rest, well... It would have been a lot better if you opened one thread for each of your thoughts.