TV How I Met Your Mother

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by ysabel, Sep 20, 2009.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I watched a segment of this show on youtube and I liked it. So I bought the DVD sets of seasons 1-3 this weekend. I'm trying to marathon the first season right now. I'm loving it so far.

Who watches this show and what can you say about the characters?

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I haven't really seen them in order because it's hard to watch it. I can't find episodes online... And I'm watching what reruns I can get a hold of on TV.

But I freaking love that show. Absolutely love it. I love Neil Patrick Harris and I love Alyson Hannigan.

ysabel likes this.
  3. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

Side splitting stuff!
    Watch out for the Sanwiches, they're powerful shit.
    My fav couple has to be Lily and Marshal, the only ones who seem to keep relationship going.

ysabel likes this.
  4. Konshentz

Konshentz Konshentz

Barney is super funny.

But have we met the mother yet? Haha.

ysabel likes this.
  5. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I've watched it up until the current episode.

I like it a lot. It's a well written comedy with a decent story. the flashbacks and hints are really cool. I like shows with recurring jokes.

ysabel likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I finished Season 1 and I'm now on Season 2. I absolutely love it. Lots of good quotes aside from good acting.

7. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I started watching it a while back and I enjoyed what I saw, but I cannot recall how many episodes I've watched, or when I'll get a chance to watch it again.

8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

9. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I love this show. I finished the first 4 seasons in about a week and a half. :lol: Oh, the days of procrastinating.

All of the characters make me laugh. I think I identify with Marshall the most though. He's not usually the first guy you think of when you talk about this show.

I need to get me a copy of the Playbook once I'm 21. haha
    ------
    SEASON 1 | Stream How I Met Your Mother

here are seasons 1-3 i think. there may be random episodes missing here and there. It says 1-5 but not every episode has a video to it.

Project Free TV :: How I Met Your Mother

and i'm pretty sure you can find the missing ones on here.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2010
    Impact likes this.
  10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I absolutely love this show. I just downloaded the first season so I can watch them all in order 'cause i've only seen the episodes in a random order. I'm surprised those links up there actually work for me, normally I can't watch anything online.

Also, major thread bump haha

oxyMORON likes this.