How hot can you stand your food?

How hot can you stand your food?

• Total voters

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how hot can you stand your food?

1 = Ice cream, not a hint of spices or seasoning whatsoever

10 = Jalapeños + Habineros, etc, So hot that you can't think straight?

I've had some insanely hot food before. The hottest food I've had was at a Thai restaurant I used to live near. It was so hot that I honestly couldn't think straight. I think I drank about 10 glasses of water while eating a single meal. I wouldn't say I would have it all the time but definitely now and then.

It's always fun to take friends to places like that. Once I took a friend to the Thai restaurant I mentioned thinking he'd get his butt kicked, but in actuality he was totally fine while I was chugging ice water. :(

Don't forget to vote in the poll!

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
I'm a medium type of person. I want my food to have flavor and spice but not so much I can't taste anything else. Although when my sinus's are plugged there's nothing like some hot salsa to clear them out.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
6. I like my food spicy sometimes, but not when it's so hot that it overwhelms the flavor of the food.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce

10+

I have a bottle of this stuff in the fridge. This will burn your mouth on contact. 600,000 Scoville units, in comparison its about a quarter the heat of pepper spray. It's a touch hotter then the Red Savina pepper (the second hottest pepper known to exisit) This stuff makes Tabasco look like baby food... I love HOT food. We used to live over in Asia when my dad was in the Air Force and I tried food over there so God damn hot it made you smell colors. :devil:

My wife is a wimp. She doesn't even like Tabasco... it's too hot for her.

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Jalapenos are not a 10. They're a 4 or 5 at best on a scale of 1-10.

357 Mad Dog Hot Sauce

10+

I have a bottle of this stuff in the fridge. This will burn your mouth on contact. 600,000 Scoville units, in comparison its about a quarter the heat of pepper spray. It's a touch hotter then the Red Savina pepper (the second hottest pepper known to exisit) This stuff makes Tabasco look like baby food... I love HOT food. We used to live over in Asia when my dad was in the Air Force and I tried food over there so God damn hot it made you smell colors. :devil:

My wife is a wimp. She doesn't even like Tabasco... it's too hot for her.
It says it's 357,000 (hence the name) scoville units and pepper spray is between 2-5.3 million units, so it's not that close, but it's a fraction of it.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Last edited: