• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How Honest Can You Be??

Dabs

Registered Member
If you saw a booger hanging off/on a person's nose, would you tell them??
Or would you keep turning away from his/her direction, hoping the conversation hurries and gets over with??
It's different with close friends....."Hey dude, you know you have a boogie hanging, get it off, gross" ~LoL~
But what about your boss??
Or a lady who acts like a class act, all dressed to the nines and acting all prim and proper??
I'd like to ruin her day..."Hey bitch, get that cute booger off your ugly face"
(I'm kidding)....or am I?? :lol:
So...what would y'all do??
And I pray tell nobody says they reach up and wipe it away themselves!

Daemonic

Registered Member
I would hand them a tissue or something and just make a nose wiping signal with my hands. No reason to make a embarrassing situation out of it.....

Wade8813

Registered Member
Sometimes I say something like "You've got something on your face". Leave it generic.

And I pray tell nobody says they reach up and wipe it away themselves!
Moms are allowed to do that... ;)

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Sometimes I say something like "You've got something on your face". Leave it generic.

Moms are allowed to do that... ;)

You are correct, in fact, I thought of that when I was writing this post ~LoL~
That, and Moms can use spit in place of water to wipe cookie gunk off your face :lol: