• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How hard is it to put a body kit on

M

MrCapcom

Topic, oh and i hear about people shaving the kits to fit better what is that all about? im thinking of getting a honda 94+ wanted t kit it out :D

S

SOAD2k8

There's shops that cater to tuners all around if you look hard enough (usually they are independantly owned, not chain stores). Stop in and ask them for advise on it.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
It isn't too hard. Fitting it is the hardest part to make sure everything lines up. If you've never put one on, I recommend taking it to a shop.

9ten

Could be the hardest thing in the world. You've got to make sure the thing fits properly first (I know a person who has a black TT Supra, he ordered a genuine Veilside kit, and a shop had trouble fitting it), and then if you want anything fillered or blended, that will need some extra patience. Then there's the painting.