• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How fast can you run?

Dragon

V.I.P.
I was sleeping and awoke to some sounds outside. I woke up to see what it was and here, my brother and his friends were seeing how fast they can run. Earlier in the day, the police department set up a radar thing on someone's yard. Seeing that the radar actually measured how fast they were running, I went outside and gave it a shot. I ran 14 mph. Not bad for a handicap. They are still outside trying to beat 18mph but I think that's all their going to get. Anyone else do anything to pass the time or for fun?

doubles2004

Registered Member
Not bad dragon . but If It was me I would fall 2 feet from where I started . Me Im just still gathering more stuff to send down to the red cross

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I don't know how fast I can run but I could find out I guess. I guess you mean just for a few seconds, right?

I could go run a mile and post that time as well, but I guarantee you nobody can run a full mile at anywhere near 18 miles an hour...

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Hey Dragon, that sounds like fun!! I run, but I've never had my speed timed, might need to make it faster if my gas tank keeps getting low!! :hah:

doubles2004

Registered Member
Ahhh. Gas Prices arent high yet. here Its at 3.13 when It gets to 8.00 a gallon then I will start complaining

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
doubles2004 said:
Ahhh. Gas Prices arent high yet. here Its at 3.13 when It gets to 8.00 a gallon then I will start complaining
Between me and my husband, we've put over $120.00 in our tanks over the last 3 days....that's almost a weeks worth of groceries!! :eek:hno:

Dragon

V.I.P.
At some of the pumps here, they are $2.99 a gallon because the news said the pumps are old and that the station needs to upgrade their pump to get with what the gas prices ar now.

Yes, Andrew, just for a few seconds. lol. I should of been more specific. They just moved the radar machine one yard over. They set up the machine because the neighbors that live in front of us our rowdy. Every time they leave their driveway, the always floor. I wonder how long the gas in their tanks last. An elderly lady that lives next to them wants them out. She said that she called the cops and the cops said there is nothing they can do about. She spoke to the people moving the machine and they said they will help her do something about it. This use to be a peaceful neighborhood before they moved in.