• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How far will you go?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.

I was just sitting here and I was wondering just how far you are willing to go for that next big rush?

I mean what would you do? Where would you go? And would you break the law to do it?

Me I would say yes to all the above. But for those of you who know me, you know that's just what I do to have a good time.

I will go anywhere in search of a good thrill. Some ask me aren't you afraid to die? No. You have to go sometime..Why not go with your boots on.

As far as the law.....well it ain't illeagle untill you get caught.

And for the ultamete rush would be a Halo jump = ) oh yeah..That's the stuff.

It's the highest place you can jump from..You can see space from there. :-o
Then it's a 15 min free fall at over 300mph then the silk ..Oh yeah that's the stuff.

Sorry I had to wipe off the screen...

So How far will you go?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That was starting to sound like a Dr. Seuss book lol!

Will you eat green eggs and ham during your 15 minute fall? :D

Man that sounds intense!

Falling for 15 minutes at 300mph sounds incredible but unlike you I don't like the idea of dieing with my boots on if it means a quick splat! I would be much more comfortable drag-racing or just all out racing than free falling. That's the only way I can think of going that fast without falling. (Ok maybe not 300mph..)

Although statistically you are probably going to have a better chance of getting killed racing a car than parachuting.