• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How far do you see Facebook going?

Daemonic

Registered Member
Facebook will probably be around for a long time. I just deactivated mine recently but know I will put it back up at some point.

Dabs

Registered Member
Facebook will probably be around for a long time. I just deactivated mine recently but know I will put it back up at some point.

That is about the only thing I do like about FaceBook Sonn......you can deactivate it, then go back and activate it at any time.
So it looks as tho you don't even have one, then poof!..one night, everyone sees you ~LoL~
That's what happens to me....everyone wrote and asked 'what happened to your FaceBook???'
And then when I go back in and log again, and they see me....they are shocked! ~LoL~
I only keep it to check up on people........I don't think I have actually posted on mine in over a year~
But, I keep it.......the deactivation choice is one of it's best options.

konboye

Registered Member
Facebook could still be around for a while, but as people's interest wane, it will fade away and die like myspace. I just disabled my account on facebook, it was starting to get too personal in a manner of speaking.

Lemonv1

Registered Member
As long as my friends continue to use it, I shall carry on posting completely useless status updates via the mobile site.

However, I do not use Facebook Chat [got MSN, Google Talk etc], won't use their emails [got the same two things] and don't use Skype. If I did I would probably just carry on using the same medium as before anyway.