• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How does that make you feel? #1

Dabs

Registered Member
It makes me feel scared.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I makes me feel like a stone. not just any stone though. A rock! However, not just a lowly rock. A fucking boulder. But not just any boulder. I felt like a boulder that was part of an elaborate booby trap on the edge of a cliff. I was a boulder that was going to be pushed off that cliff, so as to roll down onto unsuspecting enemies down below. However, as a twist of events, I end up being a boulder that sprouts wings and morphs into a dove and flies away. Leaving the enemies bewildered and distracted as a division of cavalrymen ride in to slice off their heads. It's brutal and bloody, but it had to be done.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Release through restraint, eh? Makes me feel curious. Yes. Yes. Very curious. *ponders*

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
well that's understandable. you are curious

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I feel.... confused.

Also, I feel I should mention that I don't use ropes to get my mack on, however, I do have a rope in the back of my trunk. Any guy that breaks up with me, I keep tied up in my basement; so they can't hurt me again. But I need to learn how to tie knots like that tho, been having some trouble with guys escaping lately.