• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How does one eat an orange?

Bjarki

Registered Member
I used a knife to cut a part off.. and then just simply nom-nom-nommed at the inside.

Juice was all over the table and possibly my shirt too. My fingers are smelly and what's left of the orange looks like the inside of a fresh roadkill victim. It's carnage :shake:

I've got 1 orange left in my fruit pack. How should I eat it in a proper (feminine :lol:) manner?

Impact

V.I.P.
I don't think there is a non-messy way to eat one. I always just cut them into eighths and bite up to the skin. Juice does go everywhere though.

Bjarki

Registered Member
Aww that was not what I was hoping to hear :(

I know what you mean though. I never understood why people eat these in public places, like at the office or at school. It's so messy that nobody can safely sit beside them without getting sprayed and the rest of the day their fingers smell after orange. Just not practical :shake:

Dabs

Registered Member
Ahhh...what a good question, and one I'm gonna answer even tho I don't 'eat' an orange ~LoL~
I cut the orange in half, and suck all the juices out.
That's it.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
peel it and then pull the segments apart minimum splash back :)

Impact

V.I.P.
Wait...I didn't realise oranges had segments. I know those little ones do...what are they called...satsumas? Something like that. I was never able to pull an actual orange into segments.

konboye

Registered Member
Hhahhahahahaha, ROTFLMAO. You guys don't even know how to peel an orange? LOL, shocker. Use a knife to peel off the top skin, and try not to cut into the juice, peel round and round, gently. Its easy. I wish there was a video somewhere, yes, you do know how to peel an apple, don't you? Just peel round and round like that, but don't cut too deep.

Last edited:

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I don't eat the orange. I just drink its jiuce. Eating it sounds too much work.

Dabs

Registered Member
Right Elly, and besides, I don't like those white line-like strings that go thru it, they aren't tasty at all!

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
Yeah, I was confused with the OP but then it dawned on me that I never actually eat oranges, only satsumas. I suggest you eat them instead haha, or tangerines. Oranges are messy.