• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies How do you watch films?

How do you watch films?

• Total voters

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I like many people have multiple ways that I watch films, either on my pc, tv, xbox or my newest purchase my Cyclone Micro (if you don't know what it is it's a great bit of kit and would recommend googleing it) but what do you tend to use more? Unless I am watching a film in bed I tend to use my pc more than anything else. Do you have a family room where you watch a tv with family members or anything?

Bliss

Sally Twit
Usually on my laptop and sometimes the Xbox. It's funny that I have two DVD players and rarely use them.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Mine is a mix of two of those options. I watch them on DVD player and on my computer. I rarely watch movies from the telly channels.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Sometimes I watch movies on the DVD player in the living room... but mainly it's on my PS3 or through Netflix on my PS3.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I usually watch films on TV. It's nice having most of the premium channels so I can watch them unedited and without any ads. There's also a good selection of movies I can order for free OnDemand through our cable provider.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm, I'd say about 30% PC (for downloaded content), 40% DVD player and PS3 for Blu-Ray and 30% in the cinema. I very rarely watch films just as they are shown on TV.

BigBob

Registered Member
Since I don't rent movies anymore, I get everything from Netflix or I download movies that are in theaters that I really want to see. Mostly Netflix though, probably 98% of the time.

DrHasslein

Registered Member
I watch movies inside a warlock's cave because that's how I roll. Duh, winning!

But seriously, I watch most movies in the lounge room on my big screen LCD, some on the TV in my study, some in my bed room and I see a movie once a week at the cinema.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Sometimes in the den on the big screen but I almost never get to pick the movie down there! Yesterday I had to deal with Happy Feet and Beverly Hills Chihuahua when I just wanted to watch Half-Blood Prince! So mostly I watch them in my room on my pc. I can use my DVD player too but it's easier just to pop the DVD's into my drive. And I def get to pick what movie I watch there! :D Cause that's my space!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I barely use my DVD anymore as I have too many devices plugged into the TV so I can't be bothered plugging in and out everytime I want to use the PS3 after the DVD so I watch it on the computer. Since I have Foxtel, and it has like 20 movie channels, I watch movies from there.