• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you treat the skin of your face?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What regime do you follow for your for your skin type?

My skin is oily [mostly in the T-zone].

1-I wash it twice a day with Yves Rocher - Pure Calmille Cleansing Gel
2-Rub it with ice cubes[for about 15 minutes] to close the pores

3-Put on a mask, only once a week. [Mesoestetic purifying mask]

4-Scrub it with exfoliant gel, only twice a week. [Pevonia Clarigel Exfoliating Cleanser ]

5-Apply the lotion, daily. [Yves roches anti-imperfection lotion]

6-Put on the moisturizer after I've done all of the above. [Janssen face balm]

EDIT: 15 minutes before going out I make sure to put on the sunscreen with SPF 30.
[Avene]

Last edited:

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Wow! You do a lot. I wash my face with an exfoliating cleanser thing while I am in the shower, then after showers I usually moisturize it.

Yeah... that's it.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I'm impressed by the ice cubes. That must be what toner does, huh? I only cleanse my in the shower with Murad and a pumous block, or use a Neutrogena scrub. And then moisturize with Neutrogena. I use SPF on the days I play during daylight hours.

Bliss

Sally Twit
You put a lot of shit on your FACE, Elly. May I suggest jizz juice?

I only ever wash my FACE with water and then put moisturiser on.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I just use FACE wash and moisturizer.

Though I do have 2 other products (cleanser and scrub) but I only use those when I can randomly be bothered -which is rare to never- or get into the habit of doing so for a while and then stop.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I'm impressed by the ice cubes. That must be what toner does, huh? .
yeah, they are toners.

Actually, it may sound like I put a lot of stuff but I've seen improvements in my skin. Until 2 months ago I didn't use to put any thing other than the moisturizer.
Now I see my skin is more toned, softer and less oily.

And yeah, jizz juice would be perfect! It's all bio!

shelgarr

Registered Member
Elly, are all those products expensive? I've been on a regimen kind of like that but I can't afford it. Wish I could because I see improvement too.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
apparently I don't do enough for my FACE because I have a wrinkle :(

I use L'Oreal Revitalift cleanser and Double Lift moisturizer. Every once in a while I do a baking soda scrub to exfoliate.

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
I use L'Oreal Revitalift cleanser and Double Lift moisturizer. Every once in a while I do a baking soda scrub to exfoliate.
Does the baking soda scrub help blackheads? I'm plagued by them on my nose. (Hi ladies, I hope it's okay to jump in :lol:)

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
Does the baking soda scrub help blackheads? I'm plagued by them on my nose. (Hi ladies, I hope it's okay to jump in :lol:)
I don't know because I've never had a problem with them. You might want to try the Biore Pore Strips.

Peeling off a pore strip and examining it = me gusta