How do you substitute?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MAgnum9987, Nov 15, 2008.

1. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

How do you substitute curse words at school/ work/ public places?
    I've taken to saying "Fudgenut" to substitute "fuck" (funny thing, a kid in my class asked me "What The Fuck is a fudgenut?" non-too-discreetly, and a teacher gone near cuffed him). "SPitzel" for "shit," and and "dingo" for damn. I know kindof weird, but hey, it works.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Well if I'm in front of the kids in clinic I'll say frick instead of fuck and usually let trail the son of a but that's about it. At my desk I let it all fly.

3. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I say pants!
    Shnizel and blinkin flip often get a mention too.
    That's all I can think of just now.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

I'll say sugar instead of shit. That's the only one that comes to mind.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I used to say "oh crumbs" but I was told it sounded a little too toffee-nosed-english so I stopped with that :lol: Nothing else comes to mind... Dont use any.. err... homemade substitutes lol, but I don't really swear either.

Bananas likes this.
  6. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

When I was in high school, I never really substituted what I'd say unless there was little kids around, and now that I'm in college, I don't substitute at all.

7. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I also say poo bum and ming bag but often a big old raspberry does the job. :tt2:

I don't swear in front of kids.

8. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I try not to swear in front of the kids,so have many different soft versions of the real ones.
    arsehole = bumflaps
    bastard = bastich
    shit = stain
    fuck = flick or frick
    bollocks = nuts
    when the kids are not here,i let fly,pretty sure the neighbours think i have some form of tourettes

RATTIE likes this.
  9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Flock & Fark for "Fuck" obviously.

10. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

Crud muffins usually. A few others but thats the only one that come to mind at the moment.