How do you substitute?

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
How do you substitute curse words at school/ work/ public places?
I've taken to saying "Fudgenut" to substitute "fuck" (funny thing, a kid in my class asked me "What The Fuck is a fudgenut?" non-too-discreetly, and a teacher gone near cuffed him). "SPitzel" for "shit," and and "dingo" for damn. I know kindof weird, but hey, it works.

Blueyes

Registered Member
Well if I'm in front of the kids in clinic I'll say frick instead of fuck and usually let trail the son of a but that's about it. At my desk I let it all fly.

I used to say "oh crumbs" but I was told it sounded a little too toffee-nosed-english so I stopped with that :lol: Nothing else comes to mind... Dont use any.. err... homemade substitutes lol, but I don't really swear either.

BigBob

Registered Member
When I was in high school, I never really substituted what I'd say unless there was little kids around, and now that I'm in college, I don't substitute at all.

RATTIE

Registered Member
I also say poo bum and ming bag but often a big old raspberry does the job. :tt2:

I don't swear in front of kids.

wolfheart

Registered Member
I try not to swear in front of the kids,so have many different soft versions of the real ones.
arsehole = bumflaps
bastard = bastich
shit = stain
fuck = flick or frick
bollocks = nuts
when the kids are not here,i let fly,pretty sure the neighbours think i have some form of tourettes