• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you spend your time?

Spending your time

• Spending time on the internet

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Watching tv/movies

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Social activities

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Playing games

• Outdoor pursuits

• Athletic activities

• Total voters

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I am very much and always I guess have been a creature of habit. Part of the reason I live on my own is that no matter what time, no matter what day I like to know that I can do what I want when I want and not have to worry, with that being said I also like to have my own set periods of time and how I spend them, but how do you normally spend your free time out of the following five which would you say you spend the most of your time doing?

Spending time on the internet
Watching tv or going to the movies etc
Playing games on an xbox or computer
Social activities such as spending time with your family and freinds
Outdoor pursuits such as walking, rock climbing or mountain biking
Athletic activities such as playing football, baseball etc

Which do you do the most?

Litmus

I spend my time having a life, wait....I've just signed up for this forum. Okay, I take that back and I digress.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I spend my time having a life, wait....I've just signed up for this forum. Okay, I take that back and I digress.
yep, you can say goodbye to that :lol:

I mostly spend my time online and outside (just out and about, going places, or walking). I like seeing friends, social activities, and occasionally watching movies, but I wouldn't say I spend the majority of my time on those. Internet definitely wins.

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Welcome to the forum Litmus :)

We all very friendly and most do not bite - how did you stumble upon us?

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I said watching tv/movies but it's really a tie between the first three. Sometimes I'll spend a ton of time on GF and other sites just browsing, sometimes I'll be hooked on a TV series or sports, and sometimes I'll just be playing video games a lot.

I wish I was more inclined to spend my time on the last two :lol:

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
None of the above.

Any free time I have is spent either reading, drawing, or doing something with my kid.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
There is no all of the above. Obviously I get on the internet, watch TV at times, I workout, but there is also no option for reading, which is something I do every night before I go bed.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
On my phone, chatting with friends (txts, instant messenger), facebooking, GF, reading newspapers, and watching my tv shows on my computer.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
For me it's between internet and social activities. But the first happens more than the latter.
TV is an option too but lately I haven't really had time for that.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I voted for the first one, but it's pretty much a little of all of them. I'm on the internet a lot. I watch TV/movies all the time. I'm kind of social. Sort of active. Haha.