• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you sort out your mobile photos?

greentomato

Registered Member
Hey there, I've bought my smartphone in June and from that moment I've shot about 6.000 pictures.

As they are too much for moving my mobile photos easily on my PC, I'm looking for Android apps which can help me in sorting them out on the smartphone. ;)

Do you know apps which could help?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and for your help! :)

ustafo

Hey :) I know the problem! As gaming freak and lazy person haha I searched a long time for a good app, because the most file manager apps are pretty boring, and I don't like to delete picture for picture.

Now I found the Rat Pack Challenge, it's kind of a game. A hamster helps you to sort out your pictures. For every deleted picture you get points (nuts). Only disadvantage: It's only for Android, so if you have IOS it's nothing for you.

greentomato

Registered Member
Thank you very much for your tip! I only use Android, so I can try that game. :)

Do I only get nuts, or also other goodies?

And what happens if I don't know if I want to keep or delete a picture?

ustafo

For every picture you get nuts, if you have a lot of them, you get goldnuggets and if you delete the pictures, you swipped in the "unsure cloud" you get diamonds. And you get more storage haha

So you can decide between delete, not sure and keeping a picture - pretty easy. Best thing would be to visit their homepage. Blablabla Just try it ;) It's for free, so nothing to lose.

greentomato

Registered Member
Thank you very much for your answer!

I'm visiting the website and I'll install the app today night. Let's see how many pictures I'll sort out till Monday before starting the real work again?!