How do you sleep?

fragile

Registered Member
Do you sleep lying on your back, side or stomach?

I can only get to sleep if I'm lying on my side. If not, I have to be really, really tired to be able to sleep lying straight on my back for example.

It's also said that your sleeping position can reveal your personality. Do you think it's some truth in this?
According to physician Samual Dunkell, folks who sleep on their sides are mild-mannered and sensible. They also can be very giving when it comes to sex.

Dr. Dunkell tells "Cosmopolitan" magazine that people who snooze on their backs are confident and crave being the center of attention.

Fetal position sleepers, on the other hand, are sensitive and vulnerable.

Finally, those who get their z's lying face down are full of passion and successful, but can be controlling.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
i sleep on my side, its more comfortable, if i sleep on my back i feel like im in a coffin or something, just dosnt feel good to me. i also sometimes sleep on my stomach and put my hands under my pillow.
i would say the personality people are right fragile about your personality.....;) do you think they are right?

princessbella

Registered Member
i sleep on my side mainly but wake up half way through to lie on my belly with right arm under pillow

its weird sleeping can tell u alot about yourself lol o_O

I sleep all 3 of those ways.
It takes me bloody ages to get to sleep most nights so i toss and turn all over the place, and the position I'm in by the end of it changes depending on how long it took me to drift off.

Maybe that explains my personality.. haha

wolfheart

Registered Member
I sleep on my side,i cant sleep on my front as i find it very uncomfortable,i only sleep on my back rarely,if pissed i sleep where i fall lol!.

fragile

Registered Member
i would say the personality people are right fragile about your personality.....;) do you think they are right?
Lol. Maybe, although mild mannered is a nice way of saying "boring", I guess it could have been worse. Sensible? At least I'd like to think so. And the sex part, well... :cute: lol

BigBob

Registered Member
I sleep every way at night, haha. I wake up at least twice in the middle of the night having to move around. I usually sleep on my stomach though. I sometimes sleep kind of twisted, like with my top half face up and my legs twisted so their kind of face down..if that makes sense, ha.