How do you sleep?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fragile, Nov 18, 2008.

1. fragile

fragile Registered Member

Do you sleep lying on your back, side or stomach?

I can only get to sleep if I'm lying on my side. If not, I have to be really, really tired to be able to sleep lying straight on my back for example.

It's also said that your sleeping position can reveal your personality. Do you think it's some truth in this?

2. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

i sleep on my side, its more comfortable, if i sleep on my back i feel like im in a coffin or something, just dosnt feel good to me. i also sometimes sleep on my stomach and put my hands under my pillow.
    i would say the personality people are right fragile about your personality.....;) do you think they are right?

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I sleep on my stomach, but I prefer to sleep on someone elses stomach.

4. princessbella

princessbella Registered Member

i sleep on my side mainly but wake up half way through to lie on my belly with right arm under pillow

its weird sleeping can tell u alot about yourself lol o_O

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I sleep all 3 of those ways.
    It takes me bloody ages to get to sleep most nights so i toss and turn all over the place, and the position I'm in by the end of it changes depending on how long it took me to drift off.

Maybe that explains my personality.. haha

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I sleep on my side,i cant sleep on my front as i find it very uncomfortable,i only sleep on my back rarely,if pissed i sleep where i fall lol!.

7. fragile

fragile Registered Member

Lol. Maybe, although mild mannered is a nice way of saying "boring", I guess it could have been worse. Sensible? At least I'd like to think so. And the sex part, well... :cute: lol

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I either sleep on my side or my stomach. My boobs suffocate me when I sleep on my back lol!

9. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

I sleep every way at night, haha. I wake up at least twice in the middle of the night having to move around. I usually sleep on my stomach though. I sometimes sleep kind of twisted, like with my top half face up and my legs twisted so their kind of face down..if that makes sense, ha.

fragile likes this.
  10. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Ouch.. that really does sound rather painful :lol: