How do you relax ??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightsurfer, Mar 24, 2005.

1. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

As for me I love to go night surfing. (On land right now). It’s got to be one of the best ways that I know to relax. :cool: :cool: I originally began to long board as a way to get all the kinks out (after a seizure). If you haven't tried it I highly recommend.... So what do you do to relax.??.

2. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

I...... don't relax.....

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Intoxication. Booze or weed.

4. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

no wonder you have pent up aggressions!

5. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

Well, since I got my Mac mini I've been relaxing by tweaking it to my liking. :D

6. NewGamePlus

it's not aggression. it's just thinking about things. i think about something, i say it. end. it's impossible to relax. something always happens.

7. SamusAran86

SamusAran86 Registered Member

I relax by playing videogames, you know the ones with bright colors and no guns or sometimes listen to music.

and my favorite relaxation... nookie!!

8. NewGamePlus

ways that the following relaxation activities could get unrelaxing:

video games ===> the game gets challenging, the player steps up to meet the challenge, the challenge gets harder, intensity grows, the player tries harder, and before you know it the relaxation is over

listening to music ===> the music is a non-relaxing type OR the music reminds the listener of past experiences or other things in life which then invites the listener to stop relaxing and start thinking and actively contemplate about things

nookie ===> (proposed process, not experimentally verified by me... yet) the person doesn't really view this as a relaxation technique. Or perhaps he CAN, it's just that he chooses not to because to him, this particular activity is about so much more than just a simple "activity" to the point where he puts all his emotional and physical activity into making it the best possible experience he could possibly give to his partner... which ends up making it more like a "work out" than "relaxing".

any relaxation activity you throw out there, I can find ways in which it could go wrong. oh by the way, that reminds me... I missed one:

tweaking the Mac mini ===> you tweak it, something inside it breaks or gets displaced, suddenly you have to fix it and it's a pain in the butt.

9. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

Well, I'm not physically tweaking it too much (moving some peripherals around, but not much really), I'm working on getting some applications installed and setting the desktop/appearance to my liking. Current results can be seen here. (Names in my instant messenger have been altered to protect identity, btw.)

10. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Ok Vega we get that you don't know how to relax. We now you don't do anything fun. But Jesus Christ dude do you have to tear down everybody and everything!
    GO on a date. Drink some beer, smoke a joint, get laid, do something that relaxes you. Otherwise you will snap. The human body needs and requires it's fun time.
    I will be happy to debate this all day with you, but I got better things to do and this is not the topic for that. If you must insist on this make your own (DAMN) topic, don’t drag my topic into a debate. THAT’S NOT WHY I STARTED IT.
    :warp: :warp: :warp: