How Do You Pick Your Clothes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Chaos, Jan 24, 2009.

1. Chaos

Chaos Epic Gamer V.I.P. Lifetime

How do you decided what to wear in the mornings?

Personally, I look in my wardrobe and basically wear what fits my mood, unless I'm going to work in which I just choose suitable black clothing.

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I usually take a look at what is there and put on wherever my eyes turn to the most.

3. lolacherry

lolacherry Registered Member

i get a feeling of what i want to wear, if im in a skirt mood, i have 2-3 skirts to wear and usually its always the same one.

Casual days, i feel like Tshirts and i know which tshirt i want to wear depending on the situation i will be in that day - i.e. acting = geeky tshirt or day out with the girls is a low cut tshirt :)
    I have a LOT of clothes but i would say 20 pieces i wear most of the time time

4. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I dress to fit my mood too. I almost always wear a nice top and a coverup.. so picking out stuff isn't too hard for me.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Depends what I'm doing that day. Usually I won't think about it until I open my wardrobe and pick out the first thing I see that is appropriate for whatever I'm doing. If I'm not doing anything then any t-shirt will do.

6. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I grab the first thing I can get my hands on. I don't care what in my wardrobe I wear and what with.

7. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Depends on what I am doing, but usually just the first thing I see really, I don't put much into what I wear, as long as I don't look stupid.

8. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I wouldnt say I was one of these people that dresses to fit my mood. My friend said to me one night she was having trouble with that to wear the next day, I told her just to pick something, but she told me that she dresses according to what mood she is in.... so I couldnt really help her out there.
    I usually just pick what I feel comfortable in...

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

It depends where I go I guess. If I go out to a bar club than I like to dress nice. But for other places I usually just open my drawer and choose something I feel like wearing.

10. snowflake

snowflake Registered Member

If i'm working i decide what i'm wearing the night before, saves time in the morning. At weekend i guess it depends what i'm doing.