How Do You Pick Your Clothes?

Epic Gamer
How do you decided what to wear in the mornings?

Personally, I look in my wardrobe and basically wear what fits my mood, unless I'm going to work in which I just choose suitable black clothing.

Registered Member
i get a feeling of what i want to wear, if im in a skirt mood, i have 2-3 skirts to wear and usually its always the same one.

Casual days, i feel like Tshirts and i know which tshirt i want to wear depending on the situation i will be in that day - i.e. acting = geeky tshirt or day out with the girls is a low cut tshirt :)
I have a LOT of clothes but i would say 20 pieces i wear most of the time time

Living on the 0th floor
I dress to fit my mood too. I almost always wear a nice top and a coverup.. so picking out stuff isn't too hard for me.
Depends what I'm doing that day. Usually I won't think about it until I open my wardrobe and pick out the first thing I see that is appropriate for whatever I'm doing. If I'm not doing anything then any t-shirt will do.

AKA Ass-Bandit
I grab the first thing I can get my hands on. I don't care what in my wardrobe I wear and what with.

Registered Member
Depends on what I am doing, but usually just the first thing I see really, I don't put much into what I wear, as long as I don't look stupid.

Boom Boom Pow!
I wouldnt say I was one of these people that dresses to fit my mood. My friend said to me one night she was having trouble with that to wear the next day, I told her just to pick something, but she told me that she dresses according to what mood she is in.... so I couldnt really help her out there.
I usually just pick what I feel comfortable in...

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
It depends where I go I guess. If I go out to a bar club than I like to dress nice. But for other places I usually just open my drawer and choose something I feel like wearing.