How do you pass time while waiting for it to end?

kromsales

Registered Member
When waiting for your auctions to end do you sit and constantly refresh for the last few hours? Or browse ebay? Or what?
I have never been so nervious waiting for an auction to end as I am about this one. Of course its most likely cause it hits home so much. I probably won't sell but cant say i didnt try everything i can think of LOL
Anyhow what do you do when your waiting..if you wait at all ? :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I've been known to put in "Guns and Roses - November Rain" during the last 8 minutes or so. (Any 8 minute song will work, however lol). That only makes you more nervous though, but it adds to the experience. :)

Last edited:

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
I've been known to put in "Guns and Roses - November Rain" during the last 8 minutes or so. (Any 8 minute song will work, however lol). That only makes you more nervous though, but it adds to the experience. :)
Hey I like that! I think I may try that! LOL Although my copy is 8min 55 sec LOL Still will work tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
My copy is 8:55 too. I should have said 9 minutes but I didn't remember how many seconds after 8 minutes it was lol! So far I have used that song for the end of all of my auctions including the original Forehead that was pranked. :)

kromsales

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
My copy is 8:55 too. I should have said 9 minutes but I didn't remember how many seconds after 8 minutes it was lol! So far I have used that song for the end of all of my auctions including the original Forehead that was pranked. :)
Well I will try it out. Maybe it will bring me some luck! I sure can use it lol Its going to be interesting to see how many people go through the refresh game or just leave it. I am too impatient to leave and comeback later after its over LOL

CHrt46

Registered Member
Sometimes, I have to watch the auction. I get very nervous. I finally just decided that I don't need to get all worked up. Many times, the auction just sits in a passive mode, and then BAM! the end price is better than I expected.

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
Forehead Guy said:

that is one of my all time favourite songs! and I listen to it all the time when I am at my computer. However I have not put it in to listen at the final minutes of an auction but I will have to give that a try LOL ; )

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I've only tried selling a couple things on ebay...and only one has sold, but anyway....It seems at this point that how eagar i am to watch is very dependent on how intersting the auction is...if there hasn't been much action during the days leading up to the end...then its just not as intriging

When i have watched mine and other's auctions i am curious about end...i refresh it constantly...but try to keep myself distracted with homework...haha....well with other things

Last edited:

Allmstwgp

Registered Member
If I am selling something I generally check it each day. If I'm buying something I make a note of when it is ending and check it with about 10mins left and refresh every few minutes.