How do you motivate yourself??

Windwhisperer

Registered Member
I picture having to explain to my boss why I'm late or absent. That motivates me because she can be scary!

Also, having office crush is motivating enough to go to work. :lol:
I havet to agree with the office crush. When I had a crush at work...it was HUGE motivation to go to work haha

now a days its more that I dont want to be late, Im being paid and dont want to let the kids down (I work with Autistic kids)

Sorrel

Registered Member
I was motivated by the fact that I'd have been fired if I'd been late for work regularly, and if I'd been fired, I'd have had no income. Quite simple really.

I used to get up really early, so that I could have a quiet cup of coffee at work before facing a classroom full of teenagers. I hated it when I was rushed for time and got to work flustered and stressed, bad start to the day.

Your alarm clock rings and you know that you have to get up and get ready for work, but the last thing you want to do is get up. How do you motivate yourself to get up and get ready for another day of the 'real world'?
Well I like where I work and the people I work with including the managers and most of the customers and the money is pretty good, also there are 3 good looking females that help get me thru the day just by being there.

Hiei

The Hierophant
I'm a worker bee. So long as I get to GO to work, that's pretty much motivation enough to get me out of bed. Even though I absolutely hate my job and I'm much more qualified to be doing better things, I do genuinely just like to work. Just knowing that I have to get A, B, and C all done before I get to go home and do whatever I want is enough to keep me going throughout the day.

But, just like most other people, I do look forward to getting paid at the end of the week. I just wouldn't say that that's the driving force behind why I go to work.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Your alarm clock rings and you know that you have to get up and get ready for work, but the last thing you want to do is get up. How do you motivate yourself to get up and get ready for another day of the 'real world'?
The only reason I get up in the morning for school is because I want to see my girlfriend who goes to same school as me, I could feel my worst in the morning, cold and what not, and I think of her and that I'd feel guilty if I didn't see her, it does me well to be honest.