• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you measure coolness?

Which of the following do you think is cool?

• Smoking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • doing/dealing drugs

• bullying (all forms, including cyberbullying)

• crank calls

• Total voters

toocool

Registered Member
What is your idea of cool?

how would you measure how cool someone is?

Above poll: please select what you think is the most cool. then list anything else you think is cool.

i think programming is cool (for me anyway).

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
i measure them by comparing them to you. you being the bottom of the scale of course.

toocool

Registered Member
i measure them by comparing them to you. you being the bottom of the scale of course.
how does comparing work for you? does it matter if you are at the top of the scale? how do you actually compare two people?

that way can have conflicts, as what someone thinks is the coolest thing possible, is the most uncoolest thing possible for someone else

Bliss

Sally Twit
I use a tape measure.

Also, lol @ "having s*x"
What's so rude about having six? I know it's greedy but you are allowed to say that word here.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
yah, there's nothing wrong with saying the word six. thinking there is, makes you not cool.

toocool

Registered Member
well, some people do consider having you-know-what-in-bed super cool. i don't. then again, i never had anything like that in bed. i'm only 15. bit young

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
ah, you're 15. that explains the lack of cool.

toocool

Registered Member
yah, there's nothing wrong with saying the word six. thinking there is, makes you not cool.
its meant to be e not i in the middle. anyway, i don't use words like that. don't like them. i think they're innappropriate (especially when anyone of any age has access to the forum). if that makes me uncool, then i guess i'm uncool. simple.

anyway, off the you know what subject and back onto the actual subject of what cool means and how to measure. with serious answers.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
this is subtalk. you'll figure out quick that nothing is taken seriously in here.

also, you're one of the only <18 yr olds. we say sex all the time. SEX SEX SEX SEX PENIS VAGINA