How do you listen to your iTunes?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Twitch, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Do you listen to all your music? Pick a certain song and repeat it? Listen to only one playlist?

I usually just go straight to Recently Added. I only listen to the whole Library if I'm feeling.. adventurous.

2. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I have made play lists that I play depending on my mood, I will open it up and just pick what ever I am feeling at the time.

3. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I just choose shuffle unless I am in the mood for a particular song or artist.

4. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Most of the time I listen to my Recently added List.

Other times I'll just pick a song that I like and let it run on from there.

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I don't listen to any playlists or have songs on repeat. If I'm listening to music then I don't usually just let it run in the background, I more or less pick every song as the last one finishes. I might leave it to play through a few songs without touching it every now and then.

6. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

it always depends on the mood i'm in.
    i usually pick what albums to play or drag songs on the playlist.
    i don't use Itunes for normal play , i use wmp. i use itunes only for online radio stations.

7. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Well I dont usually listen to the iTunes itself, mostly I just listen to my iPod. If I'm listening to the iTunes then its because of a new song or CD and I havent put on the ipod yet.

So for that case its by Album more often than not.

8. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I just use Party shuffle unless I really want to listen to a song and it isn't coming up in the playlist then I will go find it, but I just like shuffle so I can listen to a variety of music without having to go search for it.

9. browneyes106

browneyes106 Registered Member

When I have a lot of new music I put the recently added playlist on. If I don't have any new music I put one of my favorite playlists on or I shuffle the library.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Through speakers....

I have a few play lists made up for different moods, and i'll put them on shuffle. If i've just discovered a new artist, then i'll listen to recently added. More often than not though, i'll just put my entire library on shuffle, that way I get a bit of everything.