• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you like it?

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
So, just for the frigging hell of it. I wonder what you people reckon, from your own experiences, if you can possibly recall a moment, in the sack - or elsewhere - that seems to typify the most fulfilling aspect of sex - for you?

I mean:
Did you blow like Krakatoa?
Did you have to involve an object gather full pleasure from the act?
Had you gone months without getting any?
Was it a stranger in a strange place?
Were there numerous people involved?
Was it experimental?

What managed to get you to feel your best during sex?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Did you blow like Krakatoa?
Nah, my eruptions are usually all about the same but they feel different. This time was one of the best feeling "eruptions" I've had in my life.

Did you have to involve an object gather full pleasure from the act?
The coffee table and couch helped.

Had you gone months without getting any?
It may not have been my first time that day. In fact, I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

Was it a stranger in a strange place?
Nope, she wasn't a stranger at all. We were quite familiar with each other.

Were there numerous people involved?
Was it experimental?
Nope x 2

What managed to get you to feel your best during sex?
I think it was a combination of the love between us combined with the most awesome, in-tune, and mutually satisfying sex I've had in my life (so far).

IMO, great sex is all about the combination of emotions at the time and the sexual connection between two partners. Sure, flat out fucking is fun and fulfills your needs... but it still doesn't compare to those really great times.

Dabs

Registered Member
Wow, quite the nosy ass aren't you?? ~LoL~
I have never been in a sexual act with more than one other person involved.
It has always just been me and a gent....I'm not into women and I'm not into threesomes or an orgy!
I have never had sex with a stranger.....and most generally I never use 'objects'.
The longest time I have gone without sex is 3 years.
I chose to be celibate at that time, and it didn't bother me at all~