• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you fill an afternoon with no Plans?

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You're on a Trip, a vacation, a holiday, call it what you will. The basics of the situation is you're in an area you're totally unfamiliar with. You have no plans... except avoiding staying in your Hotel room and watching HBO on a fuzzy tube tv all day.

You dont have any form of transport aside from walking, or possibly sacrificing what little valuable money you have on a cab. What do you do?

----
My inspiration;

So we're kinda stuck here in Orlando Florida with just a day to do whatever.

initially we were gonna go to Universal Studios and spend the day there... however we kinda slept in courtesy of the Time Zone change hahaha. If it were west coast I'd have been up early enough! So now I'm looking around for museums, theatres, or just some sort of Flavor of Orlando attractions around here.