How do you feel when you wake up?

dDave

Guardian of the Light
V.I.P.
Everyone wakes up but always in a different manner than someone else.

Usually when I wake up in the morning all that i want to do is go to bed again, It doesn't matter how long I sleep it could be 6 hours it could be 12 hours I'll feel tired when I wake. I'll always wake up though usually it'll take about 30 minutes to fully wake up.

Obsessiforge

- Diderot Reborn -
it usually takes me a minute, but after I'm up I'm up. once I've gotten out of bed, done the usual morning stuff, prayed (at around 6:30) and gotten showered and dressed and whatnot I'm completely alert, no matter how much sleep I got. now, that may mean I'll conk out in geometry later, but I'm awake in the morning.

Envy

Band Nerd ♫
Well sometimes it's "I really want to go back to sleep." but other times, well it's just "I can't go back to sleep so might as well just get up." That was the way my Labor Day weekend was - Not a single bit of sleeping in.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
Little bit groggy and wishing I went to bed earlier, it takes me about 20 mins to wake up.

I feel like I got hit by a bus. I'm very groggy and it takes me about 30 minutes to fully wake up and go. A little bit of coffee helps me get up sooner.

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Like I'd prefer a hangover. Takes me a good 20 minutes or so before I can get out of bed. Then I have to have tea/coffee and a little breakfast. Most importantly, I've got to meditate and then watch a quick episode of something funny. Anything...

Not a morning person.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Unless someone disturbed me or I woke up just because of my alarm clock, I usually feel ok when I wake up (too much awake that I can't go back to sleep). Also it depends on the hours of sleep I got. If it's too much then I get a headache. But even if I don't feel sleepy, I like my first few minutes of my waking time alone - without having to talk to other people.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I feel very tired, very cranky and I just want to go back to sleep. I don't like anyone talking to me for at least 30 minutes after I've woken up.