how do you feel about your ex is dating your friend?

Discussion in 'Dating & Relationships' started by akefuyung, Jul 11, 2010.

1. akefuyung

akefuyung Registered Member

I was engaged to a woman we dated for four years. We had hardships, and we had happiness together in four years. She left me and dated my friend, and a year later got married. I'll admit that we were both at fault when she left me. Hmmph

Years later I dated a classmate we had a lot in common. We were both artistic, and gamers. And a few months later she left me and started dating my other ex friend. That was f'd up.

Later I dated a girl that I was interested in. We flirted with eachother a lot and started to hangout together. Going to clubs, and just hangin out a lot. Come to find out she is now living with my older brother. I thought it was messed up.

I started talking to this girl my parents introduced me to (kinda like an omiai) and we started talking and chatting here and then. When we grew feelings for each other we started to talk more. Until recently she married my other older brother. As of now my brother whom I dislike is just a brother I love him but I don't like him.

At first when I thought about what happen in the last decade I've been in such a situation where I don't know how to feel. I was mad, but not jealous. I was broken hearted but not sad. I don't wish happiness for my ex friends and my ex girlfriends, nor do I wish them hardships. Has any of these scenarios happen to you at all? How do you suppose to feel when a friend or a closed sibling of yours crosses your boundary? Or should there be a boundary about that? I'm at lost to this.

2. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

My friends, and my exes, knew that if at anytime the two crossed paths in any type of relationship outside of friendship, the exes knew they would no longer have a boyfriend that could walk or talk properly..

But in all seriousness, I've never personally had this problem myself.

As stated above though, IF it would've ever happened, there would've been punishment.

Edit: In no way, shape or form would I physically abuse a girl, so if you got anything like that out of my post, then you're wrong.

3. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

When I was younger it bothered me somewhat; now, I could care less. I'm happy so should my exes and my friends.

4. Rectify88

Rectify88 Registered Member

actually I have had a situation where I feel that if I'm around my friends who have girlfriends and it makes me a little timid because If I'm myself they'll like me more than my friend they are dating. I'm not trying to sound arrogant I know it may but that's not my intention. For me it depends on my ex. I know one of them I don't want her going anywhere near my friends, then other is that I know she wouldn't because one of them has already dated my best friend. But for that ex I'd want her to be with me.

5. dadado

dadado New Member

Oooooh

? I dont know how many girls did you broken up with ?

Good luck

6. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

Holy crap man, that's insane that's happened to you that many times!

If one of my ex's dated one of my friends I would think its weird. Its weird because I would never even imagine or consider one of my friends ex's. Maybe its just me...I don't think I could do it.

Its never happened, fyi, to answer the OP, haha

7. leomay

leomay Registered Member

oh...why u alway meet this stupid things ? i will feel awful if this things happend ..
    but too many this things happen to u ,i think u should look into you side ,and find out if there some shortcoming youself ,such as lack confidence ,boring ,,i thinks u will find the right person ,if someone donnot belong to u ,it aways will gone ...good luck boy....

8. akefuyung

I guess I just have the worst luck with women. I'm at the point where I want to give up on the whole romance ordeal, just because I've been bent over and screwed over with no lube so many times. (figure of speech btw) I would like to find that person with the same colour thread as mine you know. I've been through many harsh break-up and I've learned a lot from them, but it just hurts you know.

9. jack3456

jack3456 Registered Member

@ Akefuyung;
    Jesus H and WTF, bro? Mofo, my friends and any brothers of mine who f***d me over like you seem to have been had better watch themselves anywhere in the same city as me, I mean if I'm in a bar or anywhere and they walk in I don't think I'd be able to restrain myself, or even want to. You say the first guy went off with your fiance of four years? That's just sickening. Where I come from you leave your boys women well alone, even if the bitches try to come on to you. Your brothers don't sound much better. If I were you I 'd be asking questions like, how come I've got such shitty, disloyal punks as friends? Why do I attract women like these, who seem to be just using me as some sort of link or conduit to get to guys they really want? And when I've gotten answers, I'd leave town, get myself new friends and seek new opportunities. Say, f*** 'em all, I don't need the little shits. Remember your a man, to be urinated on by nobody. And never give up on looking for love. To do that would be like giving up on life itself. Take heart, my brother, and live your life.

10. akefuyung

Thanks man needed that kind of encouragement. I'll continue to live. As of now I can see myself living by myself with videogames as my enjoyment. Like someone else said before I'll probably find a girl that will take me as I am when I'm not looking for it. Your right when I see those guys in a close proximity radius its go time. (go time meaning taking your advice and try to restrain myself but for me I'd probably drop kick my brothers until they know that they have a little brother taller then them and could beat the FOBBY asian [no offense to those on here] out of them) I mean that's how I feel about it. Seems like you guys think that is a cardinal rule that should not be broken. HAHA

Akefuyung = 1
    Bastardising friends and brothers who I dislike = 0

akefuyung FTW!!!