How Do You Deal With Losing?

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
I know we all lose sometimes when we're playing video games, but im curious to see what you guys say or do when you lose or are losing.

Single play, not much really. I might say dang it if it's constant losing.

Multiplayer though it's constant stings of OMG HAx, BLUE SHELL OF DEATH, I'll get you next time!!, WTH!! I HAD YOU!!, CHEAP, TAKE THIS!! CHOMP CHOMP!!

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I swear sometimes. In MP for pc games I never got that mad. For xbox live games if its Halo 2 I am pretty good and rarely do I get upset. If I die I die the person beat me usually in one on one fights I can out gun most opponents. So if I die well I dont care that much.

Gears of war. Well I swear ALOT. Some my favorite phrases are "Thats fucking bullshit" "Fuck that" "Thats Fucking gay" "Jesus fucking Christ". I never throw my controllers or keyboards I know how expensive they are burt ill shake the shit out of my 360 controller sometimes.

Vegito728

Registered Member
It depends, if I keep losing then I’ll get mad if I only lose a couple times then I usually don’t get mad. I don’t get mad often when I’m playing with friends but when I’m playing by myself then it's a different story.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
After the third or fourth time of my apparent lack of ability, I'll just curse and quit.

I never throw away my controller. Those things are freakin' expensive but I'll curse a lot when I'm losing. Especially if it involves a lot of thinkin' such as rpg games. (Shin megami tensei: nocturne for example)

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
When I lose,I think of my mistake and think of a stratigies of how it won't happen again and if the stratigies don't work.....................go balistic :D

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Either say "Damnit" or "Bugger", then get on with trying not to lose. Several losses in a row, then I start to get very annoyed. Like when trying to beat Virgil in the last level of DMC3.