• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do you currently feel?

Marie

Registered Member
Tell us how you feel at the moment :)

I feel, lazy :lol:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Mmmmm... stuff. Don't feel guilty, at least you can afford to buy stuff. I can't even pay my truck payment.

Marie

Registered Member
Awww, i'd let you wear the top I bought but erm... I don't think you'd appreciate it somehow :( lol

I feel very very tired and I have work in the morning urgh, bedtime I think

Doc

V.I.P.
Mmmm... work. Almost as sure you'll work in life as you will die.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I feel.. happy! I want to take a walk... :D

A little Monty Python for those who are unaware..

And actually I'm in a good mood lately. Keeping busy as they say, so I don't have time to think too much into my moods. ;)

Doc

V.I.P.
I feel great!

I just re-connected with my closest friend. My brother in spirit, Tommy. I'm gonna get to see my little girl, and I may have a new (crappy) job. Woot!

Tenshaku

I feel, pressured... Because my family is constantly pressuring me to get a job and I feel nervous and paranoid not knowing when they are going to try to make me get a job next... I feel very nervous because I dont want to get a 'regular' job... =P

Marie

Registered Member
It's natural to feel nervous about it. How about a compromise, get a part time job and see how it goes from there :)

I feel good, going out tonight ^_^