• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

how do you break a posting spree

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
when it has become a burden but you're OC? do you let it get to a nice even number? let it expire on the anniversary of your join date?

or do you keep it going until fate intervenes and you have to let it go?

Impact

V.I.P.
The latter. And then I try to make sure I don't let it go over a week so I don't feel obligated to keep it up again

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Typically for me it just happens...I'll go out of town or something.

Guess its different these days since I have a blackberry. So maybe if I was going to end it this go round I'll make it a nice number.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I am at 147 right now

I am going to get the 4 posts a day for 150 and then see what happens

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I'm at 248. I was thinking about stopping at 250

Dabs

Registered Member
My posting spree right now is only at 16 days. I think when I first joined, it was much higher, I know made a lot of posts each day. I don't set out to make a certain amount of posts every day anymore, if I make one or two, Ok- if I don't, oh well.
Things in life take over and so there are many times, I don't know what the hell I'm doing, until I'm doing it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You stop caring and then it's easy to break naturally because you never realize you even had a spree going.

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
I've never paid attention to it, which is why I have no fancy merit badge.