How do you block a bidder

TGirl

Registered Member
I got a bidder on my new auction and he is mean and sent me a nasty e-mail and I want him off my bid list, but I don't want him to bid again.....(why do I feel like kicking someone's A** when I get these e-mails.....I just feel like finding the person and uggggggggggg I just want him blocked

TGirl

Registered Member
I felt like leaving him there cuz he e-mailed me again and said he changed his mind on bidding....made me want to leave him the high bidder....

I wonder if he is the guy in the X-Ray.............lol

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
man that didn't take long for the A-holes to come out did it!!??? Sorry this happened!! I hope you figure out how to get him off of there........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Or, you could be as hateful as he is.... cancell his bid, and if he bids again, cancell it again...if he keeps it up.... tell ebay that he wont stop bidding, and he will get the boot! But hmmmm..I guess bocking would work too. Just not as mean as my way. heheheee

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahahaha well I cancelled him...I shall see what happens.....he had no feedback either...so probably a good thing

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Holy Beegibis!! Thats quite a huge bid!!! But I love what you put as your reason for cancellation!!!!

Cancelled: US $600.00
Explanation: The Bidder sent me a mean e-mail

TGirl

Registered Member
HOLY CRAP...where do you get info like that?????? OMG what a bid....how did you find that????

I didn't even see that the bid was that high....I am still blown away...damn I should have held him to it...lol

Last edited: