How do you block a bidder

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by TGirl, Jun 23, 2005.

1. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I got a bidder on my new auction and he is mean and sent me a nasty e-mail and I want him off my bid list, but I don't want him to bid again.....(why do I feel like kicking someone's A** when I get these e-mails.....I just feel like finding the person and uggggggggggg I just want him blocked

2. kromsales

kromsales Registered Member

check in your seller ebay area...i think thats where it is. I cant remember for sure tho :( Sry someone did that :(

3. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I felt like leaving him there cuz he e-mailed me again and said he changed his mind on bidding....made me want to leave him the high bidder....

I wonder if he is the guy in the X-Ray.............lol

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

man that didn't take long for the A-holes to come out did it!!??? Sorry this happened!! I hope you figure out how to get him off of there........

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Trina go to site map .Its listed under Manage My Items For sale---Blocked bidder/buyer List

6. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Or, you could be as hateful as he is.... cancell his bid, and if he bids again, cancell it again...if he keeps it up.... tell ebay that he wont stop bidding, and he will get the boot! But hmmmm..I guess bocking would work too. Just not as mean as my way. heheheee

7. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

hahahahahaha well I cancelled him...I shall see what happens.....he had no feedback either...so probably a good thing

8. 1_ares_1

Holy Beegibis!! Thats quite a huge bid!!! But I love what you put as your reason for cancellation!!!!

Cancelled: US $600.00
    Explanation: The Bidder sent me a mean e-mail

9. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

HOLY CRAP...where do you get info like that?????? OMG what a bid....how did you find that????

I didn't even see that the bid was that high....I am still blown away...damn I should have held him to it...lol

Last edited: Jun 23, 2005
  10. 1_ares_1

HOLY CRAP!!! By clicking on the bidders list!! novice..... :lol: