How Do You Attract Others Attention?

English-Emo-Boy

Supreme System Lord
V.I.P.
Okay so there's a hot piece of fluff sitting the other side of the pub/cafe/restuarant.

How do you attract his/her attention?

Do you just go straight in for the jugular with all guns blazing with the risk of making yourself look like a dolt or do you play it cool and try to attract his/her attention with eye contact or innocent compliments. Alternatively you might just not bother and maybe wait for them to come to you.

Personally I'll just sit back and wait for them to take notice in me. If they don't then I'll try a little eye contact. If that gets me nowhere then it's obvious that they're not interested.

Feel free to share your methods and experiences.

WesJones87

RayzorBlade87
I'd go:

"*Whistle* Oi, darlin'! Fancy a drink and maybe we could go back to my bedroom and get down n dirty *wink*" I mean, how could she resist?

Seriously though, I'd just keep trying to catch their eye, then when they look, give them my best smile, one that shows all my tooth (joke), and see if they smile back. If they do, game on. Offer to by them something, depending on where you are.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I would usually give them a glare, and if she looks, give her a smile and after that, give her a compliment, if she takes it, I would ask for the number and maybe even go and have a drink somewhere.

Well, it worked yesterday.

LadyPinky

scientia potestas est
I make eye contact with them and smile. Then sip my drink and such glancing at them every once and a while. Push my hair behind my ears and smile. If they don't come over to me after a while I head over to them and say hello.

"a hot piece of fluff" :laugh:

I don't think I would ever approach anyone, but lots of eye contact is always a good start. Maybe some innocent compliments throw in if I was feeling a little more confident. :nod:

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Assuming I'm interested in the person, I'd be a little more shy than with ordinary people. First I'd just sit and maybe throw a few glances. Then I'd probably make an excuse to go over there and see what happens afterwards.

If she's just eye candy, then I'd just sit back and enjoy the show. :lol:

fragile

Registered Member
I make eye contact with them and smile. Then sip my drink and such glancing at them every once and a while. Push my hair behind my ears and smile. If they don't come over to me after a while I head over to them and say hello.
That's pretty much what I would do too. Eye contact and a smile. The only difference is that I would not go over there and say hi. I'm too much of a coward! :(

princessbella

Registered Member
eye contact does the trick, smiles, they usualy come over and say hi after that if not, probably not interested or very shy.
if theyre returnign ur smiles, but your with a group that usually puts them off so, mae an excuse to go to the bar so your alone :)

KLaZik_BEATz

Registered Member
I start a conversation about something unimportant like asking the time or for directions and then that leads to what are you doing here and then right before we started sharing to much i pull out the ol cell phone and act like someone is calling and act like i tell the person on the other line im busy

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I would usually give them a glare, and if she looks, give her a smile and after that, give her a compliment, if she takes it, I would ask for the number and maybe even go and have a drink somewhere.

Well, it worked yesterday.
I lol'd considering you're like 14 and it sounds like your going to a pub. lol

I give eye contact a shot, and if they don't come over i'm a bit shy. So if I can build confidence I'd give it a shot