• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do I turn on Visitor Messages?

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I know this is probably a really obvious thing, so sorry about the question but how do I turn on Visitor Messages? Someone told me via PM that I had mine turned off which I was unaware of. I go to 'Mr GF' but there are just so many sections that I haven't found the option yet. Whereabouts is it?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
You have visitor messages posted on your profile already. But the option is in Edit Options under Messaging and Notification, at the bottom of that section.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Yeah I know I have some, but maybe I accidently turned it off after I got those because the person in the PM told me that after those were posted. Thanks for letting me know guys!

fractal

Eye see what you did ther
I can't see her visitor messages. You're probably seeing them as you're a moderator.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I had it set mods and contacts only. That's probably what the problem was. I turned that off now.