How do I grow less body hair?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Stonebolt, Sep 3, 2010.

1. Stonebolt

Stonebolt New Member

I find shaving my pubic region and butt to be very tedious. Soon I`m going to have to start shaving my chest too.

Is there any way I can make these places grow less hair so I don`t have to do it so much? Are there any "balding creams," I can use or anything like that?

2. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

You can get hair removal creams all over the place.

3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Or you could just let the hair grow naturally. What's wrong with having body hair?

4. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

I double dog dare you to go get some Nair and put it all over your crotch and ass. Nair is a hair removal cream or something. If you feel a little bit of a tingle, that's normal.

Jeanie and Babe_Ruth like this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't listen to Hiei, Nair works well but you're not suppose put it on or around your privates, it will only start burning. :lol:

I've used Nair on my chest/stomach a few times and it worked well.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2010
  6. CaptainObvious

CaptainObvious Son of Liberty V.I.P.

I have too and I agree, it works pretty well. I would recommend it.

7. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

Mrs Smith bought herself an epilator for her legs.
    I wouldn't want to try it on my genitals personally, but who knows... some might consider it.

8. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

What wrong with having a fro bro! Girls like that extra cushion in that region. I would use a hair removal product other than Nair to help you stop growing in that region.

9. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

If you scar the area to the point of destroying the hair follicles, new hair should not grow in.

10. Mr-Smith

Mr-Smith Registered Member

:lol:
    Great idea.

Maybe all guys who shave should just set about thier genitals with a cheese-grater.