• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do I get Excel 2003?

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
So,

I'm thinking about asking my boss for permission to work at home sometimes. For this, I would need to have Excel. However, I am not used to the 2010 products and don't like them as much, plus I wouldn't really want to switch between 2003 and 2010 at work, because then I have to worry about the files being compatible when I want to open them at work later.

My question is this...can I legally get a copy of Excel 2003? All I found on Microsoft's website was 2010. I googled Excel 2003, but it looked like you didn't have to pay for it, and I didn't want an illegal copy that I could get in trouble for.

Does anyone know what I can do?

dDave

V.I.P.
I would get it on eBay if I were you. Especially since you're looking to get it legally.

If you're willing to pay about $25-$40 from the looks of it then it's all yours.

Just search "Microsoft Office 2003" on eBay.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Thanks, Dave. I'll take a look at ebay. $25-40 doesn't seem like a bad price to me.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I ended up ordering it on ebay. However, after speaking with our IT guy over here he says I probably ended up buying a pirated version anyway. He said that 2003 is all over the place for free.

Hopefully I got a legit copy, but who knows.