• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How do I become a magical fairy?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
If you know, please tell me.

kthnxiluvubuhbye

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Only way, is if you are truned into one by the garden gnome (a fairy warlock), or if you catch another fairy. To attract fairies to your garden, put a plate of honey, and cream (this scent attracts them).

Include some sunflowers, daisies, and lilliacs.
Try to add a small pond and toadstools.
After catching one, you must switch places with it.

To do this repeat this magical phrase-
'carum betaya volltron flay'
It means (switch bodies with faries)

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Find a magical fairy princess and ask her for a kiss. If she agrees, carefully fold her wings and take her in a gentle embrace, stimulating her natural fairy passions with everything you have in your soul as you place kisses on her cheeks, her shoulders, her neck, and every other area of skin she offers. When the feeling is just right, meet her reddened lips with your own and mate your two souls together.

If she surrenders herself to you completely in that moment, limp in your arms, devoid of speech, eyes wide and pleading for more, her fairy powers will be yours for eternity. If not, well... at least it won't have been a total waste of time!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
you can't, soz.
You could at least be supportive. You're not very friendly, friendly rebeccaaa. Have you considered changing your your username to Dreamsmasher?

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I tried both and they didn’t work.

In fact, when I went with Tuck’s idea, I got tricked. I ended up sleeping with a homeless man in a gutter. He left me the next morning, claiming that he had to go to work... and he wouldn’t spoon me and then he vomited on my shoes. When will I learn not to trust people that reek of vodka and crackpipes?

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I ended up sleeping with a homeless man in a gutter. He left me the next morning, claiming that he had to go to work... and he wouldn’t spoon me and then he vomited on my shoes. When will I learn not to trust people that reek of vodka and crackpipes?
See? I told you it wouldn't be a waste of time. At least you got to meet Scott Hall!