• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How did you come up with your username?

Westy

Registered Member
Mine is Westy..............and as you probably guessed its my surname? :D

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
i am easily amused.
hence, the username.
it was going to be but-i-have-the-fish
then i realized that it could be constricted into an innuendo
so i decided on easily-amused

Malificus

Likes snow
I used to go by Got2maskit but before I came to FC I had decided I would rather have a name that sounds like a name. So I went with a slightly corrupted version of Maleficus. |:

Vegito728

Registered Member
Vegito is a character from an anime show called "Dragonball Z". The numbers were basically random.

I've answered this question at least 10 times now lol.

Last edited:

Hanzo_Hattori

For the Horde!
I got mine from the game Samurai Warrior with the character Masahige Hattori(Other wise known as Hanzo Hattori or Devil Hanzo from combat)

Easily-Amused

http://easily-amused.com/
I used to go by Got2maskit but before I came to FC I had decided I would rather have a name that sounds like a name. So I went with a slightly corrupted version of Maleficus. |:
with the i instead of the e, its more aesthetically pleasing :) i like your choice.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Yeah, I think I made this same thread shortly after the merge.

I got my name from the Pink Floyd song since it's the best song in the world.

Malificus

Likes snow
I got mine from the game Samurai Warrior with the character Masahige Hattori(Other wise known as Hanzo Hattori or Devil Hanzo from combat)
Awwww.... It would have been cooler if you took your name on the actual Hattori Hanzo