• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

How did you come up with your username?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The thread title says it all.

For me, Babe Ruth is my idol, and I’m pretty obsessed with his legendary status. It was a no-brainer for me.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
My favorite band is 311, and the word Unity is a recurring theme with them (and also the title of a song). They're all about bringing people together, positivity, etc. and so am I, so it's fitting. I also have it tattooed on my arm.

IrishLass2247

Registered Member
I picked IrishLass because I am an Irish lass! The 2247 was my house number in college. I just thought it went together nicely and here I am. :)

EdgeHead

Registered Member
Nickname that someone from another website gave me when we were chatting our usual stuff. I usually went as EdgeHead but SirEdger has a cool sound to it so I kept it.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Millz is a play on my last name...nickname given to me by Unity while we were in high school. I really wanted to type Hike School there. If you don't know the reference, you suck. :D

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I use to like that show Highlander and I live in the highlands and not the flatlands anymore sooo Hilander. I gew up in the flatlands, the people that grew up in the highlands would call us clodhoppers and we called them hillbillies. Now I'm a hillbilly that can hop over clods.hehe

I believe Highlander was taken but now I like just Hilander.

Impaired

Registered Member
I like scotch. I like the word, "impaired" - it is odd because I use a different name in most other places. Not sure why I didn't use that here.

danwiz

Registered Member
Dan is the first 3 letters of my given name and Wiz is the pronunciation of the first syllable of my family name - ergo - danwiz.